This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Black Hole Vu+ Solo 2.1.6.1 Fast IPTV

think U for this attention but can u please explain more as u know I used the USB to install the image of BH
is not that you taking about and thinks again
Only if you are using BH 216, press green button, then yellow button and finally select Online Update Image BH.
 
Hello to all. I have a VU + Solo with in ...incredible ... BlackHole 1.7.9 Build 2012 DEC 6-vuplus_experimental:) IPTV obviously has issues on which it makes no sense to investigate. I wanted to know if anyone has a link with a howto already tried to upgrade to 2.1.6.1. I'm interested in a stable version to make some fast install without waisting time. I'm familiar with linux. Thank you in advance who replies. It's OK to any suggestions. Be patient, my first post ... Good Sunday to all.
 
I'm still finding this quite buggy and randomly reboots or splashes a green screen while watching IPTV. Is there a quickfix or do we need to upgrade to another version?
 
I'm still finding this quite buggy and randomly reboots or splashes a green screen while watching IPTV. Is there a quickfix or do we need to upgrade to another version?
This image is no longer supported, upgrade to 3.0.2
 
Back
Top