This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Black Hole Vu+ Solo v.2.0.6

Thanks Team,
So what about enhancement and performance for solo. For me the 2.0.5 was fast ? installers give us feed about installation and usage..thanks in advance.
 
Subtitles are now difficult to read i think, all white with no black background. I think this was introduced in this version (i might be wrong, i just noticed it now).
I found the menu Blue->Blue->Subtitle settings . but regardless of the transparency setting, it is just white text, which can be impossible to read on a light background. I think there used to be a black bar behind it?
Am i the only one affected ?
 
Back
Top