Black Hole Vu+ Ultimo 2.0.5 galaxy

rocuelo

Vu+ User
I have a question please guys.. i need a answer..

why when i download a new plugin on my box and i need to restart enigma , after that all the epg list has gone??' sometimes when i download a few plugins in the meantime and i have to restart the box, even the epg backup is gone, and i have to do all again.???? that happening in all blach hole images...

thanks.

rocuelo

Vu+ User
hi.. matrix10.. how can i know if is good mounted'? because in extra settings mountpoints is in usb and hdd ,,, and in crossepg is in media/usb

Matrix10

Administrator
hi.. matrix10.. how can i know if is good mounted'? because in extra settings mountpoints is in usb and hdd ,,, and in crossepg is in media/usb

I have not found the time to test it ,
because I have some other tests.

In your case
somehow box fails to write or read epg data on USB stick at enigma restart

Have you tried another USB stick ?

rocuelo

Vu+ User
how can i know if my usb is not working good?? because the case is that the epg dissapear from the usb when is a crashlog, download plugin and restart enigma.

when I restart completly the box the epg list is there...

Matrix10

Administrator
how can i know if my usb is not working good?? because the case is that the epg dissapear from the usb when is a crashlog, download plugin and restart enigma.

when I restart completly the box the epg list is there...

When you have an enigma crash
then EPG is deleted it is normal.
This is a protective mechanism from enigma.

Other is not normal (download plugin and restart enigma , epg dissapear)
that's why I said try another USB stick
or better yet another USB stick with a clean image.

erkan

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
Thanks For Image but I have problem with icefilms pluguings
I traid that manual but i dont find it
any one help me for that

Grumpy

Vu+ Newbie
My only concern is that I will not be able to watch the channels (Canal Digital Nordic) that I am paying for, is this the case and I should look for another image or will I be fine??

Cheers

Grumpy

Vu+ Newbie
Am I to eagerly awaiting a reply or is this a hot potatoe that nobody dares to answer? Or am I posting under the wrong thread, perhaps?