Black Hole Vu+ Ultimo 2.0.9

nohair

Vu+ Newbie
Try to download image again.
Try to flash again with other USB stick (not the same stick)
Do not use any backup ,but clean image.
If you still have a problem then it's possible something else
but not image.
will try this but im sure that it had something to do with the image but what ever the result ill post hear again to let you know . my observation is that the unit seems to go all the way through the flash procedure but just wont boot after it . i dont even grt to the blackhole logo on boot up is there any way to force boot up or is it worth installing through seriel port ?

Matrix10

Administrator
will try this but im sure that it had something to do with the image but what ever the result ill post hear again to let you know . my observation is that the unit seems to go all the way through the flash procedure but just wont boot after it . i dont even grt to the blackhole logo on boot up is there any way to force boot up or is it worth installing through seriel port ?

How can you install via com port
It can not.

There is nothing bad with the image.
If it is already installed by hundreds of people.

Matrix10

Administrator
with vu-util !!

I've never used vu-util
I do not see the need if the USB port works.
Besides you can not make flash BH image
with the vu-util .
I think you must have nfi file for vu-util .
But I repeat I never used
Be careful with such operations.

thameur101

Vu+ User
Many thanks BH team i have question what new about hbbtv/browser updated any plugins add to play movies from browser ?

nohair

Vu+ Newbie
I've never used vu-util
I do not see the need if the USB port works.
Besides you can not make flash BH image
with the vu-util .
I think you must have nfi file for vu-util .
But I repeat I never used
Be careful with such operations.
wooop wooop we have lift off not sure weather it was a courup download or a usb stick going on the blink but i did as suggested and we are back up and working thanks to all for support

sakis1234567

Vu+ Newbie
hello. I have a problem with my receiver (vu ultimo).installed image 2.0.9 bh and suddenly there watching a channel, the receiver turns my motor to another and do that write programe channel COMES icon (red squared bottom left next to the icon of the channel picon) out I have not programmed nothing . I have not already no disc the stick to do .i will try to find something to stop it but nothing i looked Timer is disabled. What could be wrong; Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Matrix10

Administrator
I have vu ultimo after I set up the last BH2.0.9 the remote control not work good now became mor heavy please help & thanks.

There is no change with remote work old or new image.
Maybe your batteries are bad, Interference from other devices, or you have install a plugin
that causes the problem.

thameur101

Vu+ User
Dear BH team it is possible to install plugin for opera web browser ? if yes could someone help me about it, i need to install plugin to paly streaming the application base on linux 32 thank you ,