Status
Not open for further replies.

thameur101

Vu+ User
HI PLEASE SIR I HAVE ONE QUESTION WHERE I DONT GET ANY ANSWER SINCE YESTURDAY
SO WANT TO KNOW IF THIS VERSION WE HAVE BLAKHOLE WEATHER THNX

thameur101

Vu+ User
ok then i will install this version because you still here i have one more question do you know how to reduce the screen ouput from openwebif i coneecte to my box via adsl i would to reduce resolution to get good play if you dont know again i say :thanks:

Mito

Administrator
ok then i will install this version because you still here i have one more question do you know how to reduce the screen ouput from openwebif i coneecte to my box via adsl i would to reduce resolution to get good play if you dont know again i say :thanks:
I fear you can't reduce it.

scorpion007

Vu+ User
Hi I have installed the new BH oe 2.0 but cannot get the addon server to connect just says connection failed, then I went back to V1.7.9 and doing the same thing? is the server down as no one seems to have reported this.

Mito

Administrator
Hi I have installed the new BH oe 2.0 but cannot get the addon server to connect just says connection failed, then I went back to V1.7.9 and doing the same thing? is the server down as no one seems to have reported this.
Probably the issue is due to your network settings.
Check it.

DanielFran

BH Lover
Just to report that Timezone fix online is never installed!

I try several times update online, i see 2 update package (vuplus-task-base and timezones-alternative), and after reboot i have same updares...

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk 2

scorpion007

Vu+ User
Probably the issue is due to your network settings.
Check it.
Thanks for you reply have rechecked the settings and they are ok the only addon that connects are the feed plugins everything else says connection failed.I even tried a non BH image and with the same setting it went straight into there download server,to me it pionts out to a problem with the BH server.

superglud

BH Lover

I try several times update online, i see 2 update package (vuplus-task-base and timezones-alternative), and after reboot i have same updares...

Do not know if Rev.B is installed or not. (installation says OK)
But somehow the system thinks, it is not, because it will install again and again .........

"System Info" is not particularly informative, regarding these auto updates

Keep up the good work

Best regards

aelaramou

BH Lover
Have a good day.
Since Monday when I setup the new image I'm trying to find the way to overcome the timezone problem. I've aldeady overwritten the timezone file, but still the problem exists.
Furthermore, having done the online update several times, ot the information and "about" section of the image the indications are :
Firmware : Blackhole 2.0.0
Build : 2013-02-17-vuplus_experimental

Finally, for the blackhole team I volunteered to improve the corrections regarding the Greek language, if this is accepted.

Hi I finally succeeded in installing v. 2.0.0. Due to green screen problems I ended up with deleting my old configuration.
Everything seems to be working fine now except the coded channels remain dark.
I have a valid card from Canal Digital which up to yesterday was working fine. (it is still working in another STB by the way)
Anyone here have an idea what may be wrong?

Mito

Administrator
Hi I finally succeeded in installing v. 2.0.0. Due to green screen problems I ended up with deleting my old configuration.
Everything seems to be working fine now except the coded channels remain dark.
I have a valid card from Canal Digital which up to yesterday was working fine. (it is still working in another STB by the way)
Anyone here have an idea what may be wrong?
You have to read our board rules (point 4) before to post again!

You have to read our board rules (point 4) before to post again!

Sorry, I really don't want to be difficult, or get off the discussion here, but how does board rule 4 apply here?

I do have a problem with my VU+ Ultimo after I installed the (by the way great) new image and am asking for help.
There is no reference to anything illegal or off topic as far as I understand it.

senns69

Vu+ Newbie

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk 2

the problem is file called tzdata

you can see this when you goto telnet and type

opkg update

opkg upgrade

now you should see the error that zoneinfo cant be installed because its already provided by tzdata

now back to to telnet:

opkg remove tzdata --force-depends
opkg upgrade

now you should see all files get installed without any problems

Status
Not open for further replies.