Black Hole Vu+ Ultimo v.2.0.8

TunisiaGate

Vu+ Newbie
Hello Team
Please check this very important plugin to be working on BH backup it nearly work on all other backup expect BH, please its very important, and if need it we can make a donation for this plugin to get it working on BH backup
IPTV List Updater

Thanks in advance, keep up good work :)

Solveg92

Vu+ Newbie
Hello. Since I have installed the image BH 2.0.8 on my Ultimo, I'm obliged to change the audio on France2 service, from qaa to French... When I want to see this service, the audio pist is always on qaa and not French, without any sound. I don't know why. Is someone has an idea? Good day.

nohair

Vu+ Newbie
thanks to the coders but once you get by the os7 front end its a poor job gone back to previous version

MOUNA

Vu+ User
Hello. Since I have installed the image BH 2.0.8 on my Ultimo, I'm obliged to change the audio on France2 service, from qaa to French... When I want to see this service, the audio pist is always on qaa and not French, without any sound. I don't know why. Is someone has an idea? Good day.

You may solve your problem by to select french like first choice in automatic langage select in setting or bleu panel

for me the three setting works without any problem, try to check your A/V setting or depend on your TV

Solveg92

Vu+ Newbie
Good morning the company. I'm very satisfied with the new image 2.0.8. Thank you to the B.H team. Thank you also to MOUNA. With his help, my all services have sound, even France2. Have a nice day.