Black Hole Vu+ Uno 1.7.8 Lite (No HbbTv)

Matrix10

Administrator
Installed this image and it works beautifully. But I can not find a way to move the channels within a list after going into edit mode. there is no 'move mode selection in this menu level:(

1.Main Menu>Setup>System>Customize>Setup Mode ...Expert>Green button SAVE
2.Channel list>>ONLY IN FAVOURITES>>Menu button>>enable move mode >>
Select a channel by pressing OK to move >>Move channel to new location/place in the list with OK

dudule22

Vu+ User
The channels scan doesn't work fine on Astra with this version. Plenty of channels are lost.
If i send the old list (before scanning) with dreamboxEdit, these lost channels are working fine.

Petter Blomberg

Vu+ Newbie
I upgraded to 1.7.8 from 1.7.6 and now I have the following networking problem.

Everytime I restart the box my USB WiFi dongle is not recognized so I have to unplug and re-insert it to get the WLAN option in the Setup menu. Once the dongle is detected it is still disabled so I have to go into the settings menu and enable the WLAN interface.

Does anyone else have similar problems? What can I do to fix?

(The WiFi dongle is a D-Link DWA-125 A3 and I did not have any problem with 1.7.6.)

Also, once the basic networking is there I have difficulties to get ssh working. Most of the time, but not always, i get "connection refused" on the client side.

bobafet

Vu+ Newbie
The big request to command Black Hole. Image 1.7.8-Lite on 24 channels of provider Tricolor TV is established not displayed EPG.

999278d0c6eb523b6dfb4cae2cc688d7.jpg
1102ffe95e6dbc6dc4cd504c09e3153b.jpg

Image Open PLI, on the same channels EPG is present.

53da71e84860c029e0968f7d5117def7.jpg

17dec69348b630a960c85d3e72c6aac9.jpg

The decision of this problem is described here http://openpli.git.sourceforge.net/...it;h=21095c16807cd554b5e5a9665e3eff28e7172b69
If there is such possibility make changes in next image Black Hole. All users from were USSR will be very grateful to you.

1.Main Menu>Setup>System>Customize>Setup Mode ...Expert>Green button SAVE
2.Channel list>>ONLY IN FAVOURITES>>Menu button>>enable move mode >>
Select a channel by pressing OK to move >>Move channel to new location/place in the list with OK

Thank you ever so much for the reply. Couldn't have found a solution without your help

herc

Vu+ Newbie
1channel +usb or no-usb? which is better for me?, i see now my Flash in use is 91% and my Ram 53%, i 've hdd 250Gb in the box which is almost empty :)

yousri

Vu+ Newbie
question
?
webtv player and rtmp links are freezing on BH , crached many times and i need to reboot the reciever. any idea or a better way or plugin plays rtmp streaming limks.
many thank's

Matrix10

Administrator
I come back to the request to make changes in following image as is absent EPG on many channels. The decision http://openpli.git.sourceforge.net/...it;h=21095c16807cd554b5e5a9665e3eff28e7172b69
At the new version image Black Pole OE v. 1.0 EPG on these channels is present.

I'm not sure You know the way we make images
based on VU +
and the way images are made based on PLI.

In fact I do not believe that the coder will make changes to the base image coding and EPG certainly belongs .
I think it is better to address VU + and you write about this problem .

Many think that some part of image is simple to change
without consequences on the functioning of the other parts.

As you know with this problem encounters PLI also
Because of this changes in PLI coding.
And thus are constantly being forced to make changes.

Specifically it is not possible to change something on your own if you are not sure
that sooner or later it will not create a problem.
That is one of the reasons why we have Black Pole and Black Hole image.

So the base image is the work of VU + and they know how and if can be something changed.

This is my opinion and not our Coder.

However, this issue is constantly being present
Not only this time with the EPG even earlier with other
image elements.
So it is best to ask VU+ to make a fix.