Black Hole Vu+ Uno v. 2.0.7

niglou

BH Lover
@Shiro
It is not an image bug.
Simply your city is not in the weather database
select another city near you.

This city was in database before. After the choice, the plugin shows this city in the good district.
if i select this value, enigma 2 crashes.
I have done a network test and all it is ok.

What is the city name and code you are trying to enter ?

sakisdvb

BH Lover
What is the city name and code you are trying to enter ?
+1
Please state your city to test and help you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MY ISSUE NOW--------------------------------------------------------------------
Must clarify,
Image 2.0.5 Galaxy and below has NO issue with DTS media files.
Can you please download and test media file from my previous post #53 and clarify this issue?
Black Hole Vu+ Uno v.2.0.6
Firstly must press yellow and then Red (in Audio/subtitles window) to set 'downmix' to " No ".

Same issue as my previous post on 2.0.6 image
Error is "Gstreamer Plugin DTS decoder not available"
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/black-hole-vu-uno-v-2-0-6.14413/page-3#post-113268

Please reply for that issue.
Regards

Any chance you Sirs to Reply me ?
I even open a new thread in BH General "

Same issue on 2.0.6 and 2.0.7 image.
Error is "Gstreamer Plugin DTS decoder not available"

gstreamer-jpg.13403
This Error is shown when i play video with DTS audio and set Dolby Digital Downmix to Off.

Please Download file "dtspiano" from link below, unzip and test personalty.
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/attachments/dtspiano-zip.13404/

The above video file "dtspiano.vob" plays flawlessly with image 2.0.5 and below.

Please reply for that issue.
Regards

Feel like I'M knocking on a deaf door ! :help: :wallbash:

Last edited:

niglou

BH Lover
City Name : Gramat (france)

Strangely Gramat, woeid: 593374 works with Yahoo weather.com on the computer but not with the BH weather plugin......may be the do not like jam anymore ? :p

I tried Rocamadour woeid: 619617 which works well, also Saint Céré woeid: 623403 which is also ok but the temperature is not the same as the town is in mountain

If you do not want to waste time entering the name, go with your ftp program to /etc and edit the file bhweather.cfg and enter the woeid code, save, no need to restart the vuplus, just start the plugin BHweather.

niglou

BH Lover
@dudule22

If you want your local weather try Foreca (green button, yellow, addons and plugins black Hole)

It is very fine with hour by hour forecast, and 10 days forecast

foreca.jpg

foreca2.jpg
all in your language !!!

To add your town to the list (Gramat is not present by default), with FTP edit /etc/enigma2/Foreca/City.cfg
add in France section :
France/Gramat
Save and launch again the plugin Foreca . ;)