Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE IS BASED ON THE OFFICIAL FIRMWARE PULBISHED BY VU+ AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW IT CONTAINS ONLY SYSTEM ADDITIONS & GRAPHIC CHANGES.
THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY EMULATOR, K E Y S, SOFTCAMS OR OTHER SYSTEM FOR VIEWING PAY - TV WITH OR WITHOUT A PAID SUBSCRIPTION.
LASTLY, THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY SYSTEM TO DOWNLOAD PLUGINS OR EMULATORS FROM EXTERNAL SERVERS OR SOFTWARE THAT MAY BE USED FOR IILEGAL PURPOS
LICENSE (TERM OF USE)
THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE IS ISSUED FOR THE FREE USE FOR ALL USERS PROVIDED THAT IT WILL NOT BE CHANGED IN ANY WAY AND THAT IT WILL ONLY BE USED FOR LAWFUL PURPOSES.
ANY CHANGES OR ADDITIONS TO BLACK HOLE IMAGE THAT INVOLVE UNLAWFUL USE OF THE IMAGE SUCH AS CARD-SHARING AND EMULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED AND CAUSE THE REWOKE OF THIS LICENSE.
In connection to our VU solo image
and my first test with VU solo ...
I must be honest I was quite skeptical about the receiver possibility.
But after a few days of the test I was very surprised
How well does this receiver
Of course this is not VUplus Duo, but for the price to be paid for it
This set definitely belongs in the first line
The quality of images/picture on HD TV is a fantastic good
and does not lag behind for many more expensive receivers.
Zap speed is also enviably good especially if
you use/test some of the lighter skins.(example BlueNight2 no PIG on our server)
I must be honest I was quite skeptical about the receiver possibility.
But after a few days of the test I was very surprised
How well does this receiver
I would like to compare with original boxes in relation to price and quality.
I think for me is this box rather big surprise I was very skeptical
especially when it comes to quality TV picture but also everything else. Zap speed is much better especially on HD channels than the original DM800 The same goes for picture quality (more details) size of the box and heating that here is no problem at all. Cable connections are also easier here
Box have the ideal size for this type of SAT box.
BH image works excellent on this box and definitely in future we will see even more.
Thanks for this very good image and appeal to all users of the VU + Solo to be "boring" to the team, because VU + Solo could fall into the background, which is not good, because it is a very good receiver and would love to see all the functions that have VU + Duo image (USB Tuner panel, etc. ..).
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.