BlackHole Vu+ Uno 1.6.4 Full Hdmi-Cec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix10

Administrator
I think now I understood your question.
related to fan high speed when the image boot .
Unfortunately this can not be changed ,and it is normal
because software speed control is not directly active at the time of the image boot ,but later.

Matrix10

Administrator
Thank you very much friend Matrix10 is he thought it was a problem VU + ONE .... Greetings

No it is not only problem with VU Uno but with all other receivers with software controlled speed.
When the image boot Fan control plugin software not running So there is no speed control
only after image boot.

sat gr

BH Lover
Check the BHImage addon server and add the scripts from there for NFI or USB back up!
There is other ways,,,please search the forum!

GdluK

in addon server there are only scrips for vu duo and solo no for vu uno i hope soon this best time add script also for vu uno

i'm not found any other way please give my one link

thanks

a911

The BH Lover
in addon server there are only scrips for vu duo and solo no for vu uno i hope soon this best time add script also for vu uno

i'm not found any other way please give my one link

thanks

Ok Fine, I was talking about Vu Dou, never mind , did U try to use DCC_E2 utility's!
Will look 4 someway to make backups!

sat gr

BH Lover
i will try it and i will tell you i hope soon see in addon server add backup script also for vu uno

thanks

Don Andres

BH Lover
Have already tried both USB and Hdd script for Duo and Solo , and I can confirm , there are not working with Uno.
Would be geat to have separate scritps for Uno, it certainly saves a lot of time programming everything fro scratch.

a911

The BH Lover
i can't take backup by dcc only my settings i can take backup not full nfi image

Try,,the Back Up faciltity available @ TS panel 3.5!
It may work,,,,I did not test it!
Or try Meoboot,,,,but remember that the saved file will not be in .NFI format!

GdLucK
Friend!

Freck

Vu+ Newbie
Have tried this image on my Uno yesterday and all seems well,cec is a great addon.
I installed an external hdd today and initialised it etc but after rebooting the hdd needs to be initialised again?? and subsequently every time its booted.
Have my PB on the hdd now and epg data but im gonna loose it all when i switch off tonight......is there any fix for this??
Freck

sat gr

BH Lover
Try,,the Back Up faciltity available @ TS panel 3.5!
It may work,,,,I did not test it!
Or try Meoboot,,,,but remember that the saved file will not be in .NFI format!

GdLucK
Friend!

i was try it but not work my friend thank for your reply

zarbman

BH Lover
A question friends are going to put an option to update the new drives for VU + or have to wait for a new image BlackHole Vu+

Thanks Friends

Una domanda amici stanno per mettere un opzione per aggiornare le nuove unità di VU + o aspettare per una nuova immagine

Matrix10

Administrator
A question friends are going to put an option to update the new drives for VU + or have to wait for a new image BlackHole Vu+

Thanks Friends

Una domanda amici stanno per mettere un opzione per aggiornare le nuove unità di VU + o aspettare per una nuova immagine

I think it's better to have a new image with new drivers and not only the drivers.
Changes in drivers often mean a change in the image.

Tavy

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
Yesterday I’ve replaced my old IPBox900 with a brand new Uno. I’ve installed several images but finally only 2 seems (in my view) worth more tests: BlackHole and VTI. Even if VTI implements the latest drivers I finally decided to keep the BlackHole because it seems more robust and I assume that it will not take too long and an update will be available.
Compared with my previous receiver, the video quality is a little bit behind (it reminded me about first version of IPBox firmware) but for sure this will be improved with drivers to come.
One question: Do you know if chipset allows using Full RGB output (0-255) or just limited (16-235)? If full RGB will be available I think the video quality will improve significantly.
As I have also purchased a VU+ WiFi dongle I was not able to connect to my WiFi AP using WPA2 encryption – I was surprised to see this even if for the moment it is not blocking (Uno is for the moment close to my WiFi router so I used a Ethernet connection finally).
Thank you.
:rolleyes:

dudule22

Vu+ User
Hello,

Thanks for this image.
The HDMI CEC works fine on Sony 46EX500.

The plugin "MediaScanner" doesn't work.
On HDD, there is this message "No file displayable on this drive"

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.