Buyukbang EPG Panel plugin

a911

The BH Lover
Some explining by the Author "Buyukbang"

"Hi all,

I just released Buyukbang Panel plugin for Enigma2. I tried to include only unique features that is not provided by other plugins or panels. Visit my blog for details about the features, screenshots and updated download links:

buyukbang. blogspot-com

I summarized the feature descriptions below:

Copy EPG: Copies EPG data from source channels to the same channels without EPG data on other satellites or packages. Manuel, autuomatic, scheduled or periodic working modes are implemented.

Link EPG: Links EPG data source channels to the same channels without EPG data on other satellites or packages. Link EPG does not replicate EPG data on RAM and just link it dynamically.

Filter EPG: Filters out unwanted EPG broadcasts like Current and Next. You can add/remove filtered EPG titles from the user interface. This feature replaces my "EPG Current/Next Fix" plugin.

Fix EPG Encoding: Fixes EPG encoding problems by querying Kingofsat for selected language and adding missing entries to encoding.conf at startup once a day.

Hide Zap Errors: Hides zap errors displayed on the screen after switching to wrongly modified / broken channels.

Startup to Standby: Takes STB to standby on startup. Differs from statuptostandby plugin by providing an option to exclude enigma2 restarts.

Scheduler: Performs scheduled restart, reboot, shutdown and standby operations. You can choose time and days of week for the schedule from the user interface."

Thanx to Buyukbang , for this useful Plg-ins,
Tested w/BH1.7.2,,works fine!

RgdZ
a911

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-buyukbangpanel_1.2-r0_mipsel_buyukbang.blogspot.com.mipsel.rar
    63.1 KB · Views: 47