Changing keymap

Pilou

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,

It is probably a question of personal taste but I have change the channel + / - back to the zap function (was calling the bouquet menu like up / down arrow). You need to edit usr/share/enigma2/keymap.xml, the up / down mix is not a mistake, was working the other way around :
Code:
    <map context="InfobarChannelSelection">
        <key id="KEY_CHANNELUP" mapto="zapDown" flags="m" />
        <key id="KEY_CHANNELDOWN" mapto="zapUp" flags="m" />

Now, I would like to have CoolTVGuide pressing on the EPG keyboard, is it possible to have it directly without going through "long blue" or "long EPG" taste ?

Cheers, Pilou.

digicon

Vu+ Newbie
Why not just use Multiquickbutton which is available from the addon server this will do everything you want and more without changing the keymap files.

Tamaki

Administrator
Hello,

It is probably a question of personal taste but I have change the channel + / - back to the zap function (was calling the bouquet menu like up / down arrow). You need to edit usr/share/enigma2/keymap.xml, the up / down mix is not a mistake, was working the other way around :
Code:
    <map context="InfobarChannelSelection">
        <key id="KEY_CHANNELUP" mapto="zapDown" flags="m" />
        <key id="KEY_CHANNELDOWN" mapto="zapUp" flags="m" />

Now, I would like to have CoolTVGuide pressing on the EPG keyboard, is it possible to have it directly without going through "long blue" or "long EPG" taste ?

Cheers, Pilou.
Yes, you can easily do that with multiquickbotton