Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
i am using VU solo 4k BH image skin MXHQ10 but coolTVguide does not work
I can see it loading for a moment (a second) and then it disappears
I have tried adding the file amendments as in this thread but no change
fixed some bugs in coding (bug in CoolTVGuide_1280.xml color definitions)
and bug in png files converted from true color 24 bit (Not supported in Black Hole image) to True color + Alpha 32 bits
i am using VU solo 4k BH image skin MXHQ10 but coolTVguide does not work
I can see it loading for a moment (a second) and then it disappears
I have tried adding the file amendments as in this thread but no change
when i try to start cool on the red button it appears for maybe 3 seconds and then disappears it does look in the wrong resolution as it appears in the middle of the screen but much much smaller than it should it's far less than a quarter of the screen with very small writing so it's in the wrong resolution but i don't know how to correct it i have tried different skins but it is the same so somehow that needs to be changed i have looked everywhere but cannot find where i do that.....
I have tried all the settings in setup but to no avail help please..
I have done a full software update which a lot better with other thing but getting cool to work appears impossible
VU+ SOLO 2 OpenPLi 4 ver 3.13.5. PLi-FullnightHD Skin.
I have coolman running in Blackhole 3.0.4A full screen but the font is so small its difficult to read, in setup I have selected the largest fonts but its still far to small, is there any way to install larger fonts please
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.