CRASH on Black Hole 3.0.1.F Vu+ Solo OE 3

kikan

Vu+ Newbie
hi,
i have crashes with this image (Black Hole 3.0.1.F Vu+ Solo OE 3) few times a day,
it happens when i try to download epg, or im watching in media player a movie and i press exit,
or im watching iptv vod movie and when i press exit or sometimes it will crash and reboot in the middle of movie..it happens when recording a channel.

i did clean install, tree times, no backups etc everything from fresh, but it happen.
i did try with and without swap file, but iut will crash.im using external usb hdd.. i did change this too, but no help.

this are last two crash logs, if anybody can read it and help me i will appreciate.
thanks
by kikan

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_log.zip
    37.3 KB · Views: 35

kikan

Vu+ Newbie
i have a new bug,
when recordings more then two channels simultaneously indefinitely one will record only for 60minutes.
if will not crash in the middle of recordings...

i nevere had image with so much bugs crashes etc...and no help from no one...

is here somebody that can help solve issues with this last image, i was told that old images are not support any more, so i have to use this one, but from 2.1.7 i have this crashes...

i did change usb disk to, but its image problems, read bugs...errors..

by
kikan

kikan

Vu+ Newbie
i forgot to post crash from this night, i did setup for recordings two channels same transponder indefinitely

this morning, there are no recording and box was on ( i think it reboot after crash)

help needed
thanks
by
kikan

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1454719207.zip
    18.1 KB · Views: 8

kikan

Vu+ Newbie
can this enigma crash logs halp solve my problem?

this one is few minutes old...

what can i do?

Attachments

• enigma2_crash.zip
    55.6 KB · Views: 6

el bandido

Vu+ User
Your crashlog says it is from a Dreambox 500 hd. Blackhole does not make images for Dreambox.

<opendreambox>
<enigma2>
<crashdate>Sat Feb 6 20:03:23 2016</crashdate>
<compiledate>Jan 20 2016</compiledate>
<contactemail>crashlog</contactemail>
<!-- Please email this crashlog to above address -->
<skin>skin.xml</skin>
<sourcedate>2016-01-19</sourcedate>
<branch>master</branch>
<rev>2.1.4-112-g2ff9890</rev>
<version>3.0.0</version>
</enigma2>
<image>
<dreamboxmodel>dm500hd</dreamboxmodel>
<kernelcmdline>bmem=156M ubi.mtd=0 root=ubi0:rootfs rootfstype=ubifs rw rootflags=sync</kernelcmdline>
<nimsockets>NIM Socket 0:</nimsockets>
<imageversion>
<![CDATA[
version=1000201601210824
]]>
</imageversion>
<imageissue>
<![CDATA[
BlackHole 3.0.1 %h

kikan

Vu+ Newbie
thank you for replay,

i see, but i never had dm500hd...box, and i downloaded from this web site this image
Black Hole 3.0.1.F Vu+ Solo OE 3

any solution?

my las image was blackhole 2.1.4 and was working o.k. for one year, after become slow and i install this image clean install, no backups etc...

thanks for help

el bandido

Vu+ User
The problems you describe are common in clone receivers or in cloned images. I am no expert, but your crash logs do not look like the Vu+ crash logs I am used to seeing. For example, look at the email address in the header....It looks like a hack to me.

Reload the 2.1.4 image that was working. Make it a fresh install and see if the same problems exist.

kikan

Vu+ Newbie
how can i change this ''<dreamboxmodel>dm500hd</dreamboxmodel>''

i did install vuplus image and from where it thinks that is dreamboxdm500hd box?

do i need to flash somthi ng else?
thank you
by
kikan

kikan

Vu+ Newbie
The problems you describe are common in clone receivers or in cloned images. I am no expert, but your crash logs do not look like the Vu+ crash logs I am used to seeing. For example, look at the email address in the header....It looks like a hack to me.

Reload the 2.1.4 image that was working. Make it a fresh install and see if the same problems exist.

thank you,

i will try to reinstall this new image
, because old image are not o.k. no updates

i don't have clones, io have original box.

i would like to have new image with updates...
i will try to install one more time( i did it 5 times) and from where it take that this is dm500hd box...who knows?

do i need to reinstall image in different way, im using web page to install new image in vuplus solo?

kikan

Vu+ Newbie
i did install one more time this last blackhole image...

clean installation and now i will Waite for crash

kikan

Vu+ Newbie
and it happen, after 5 minutes of watching one hd channel...

here is the crash log, i don't know what else i can do...?????

after crash i need to power off the box or sometimes am able to connect via terminal and reboot it from there.

admin or image creator can you help me?

do i need to flash something else on my vusolo box in order to make it work?

i did test it with BH 2.1.7. and its same.
from where is this ?

<dreamboxmodel>dm500hd</dreamboxmodel>

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1454922436.zip
    17.7 KB · Views: 12

kikan

Vu+ Newbie
can be that nobody is able to help me, solve my problem?

somewhere is written that this is vu+solo and not dreambox dm500hd?

i did never install something from dm500hd, because i dont have this box.

last year i was using bh 2.1.4 and from this year im trying to use latest bh image, but i have this problems and random crashes...