CrossEpg

x-xxxA

Vu+ User
I'm having problems loading CrossEpg on Vu+ Solo BH 1.75. After partitioned and mounted 16G USB as 8G media/usb and 8G as /univrse and went on Universe, I had no problems. After checking for EPG on 13E and 28.2E and went back to Universe, I had Green Screen. Have tried different USB, but with same result. Have noticed that when installing EPG, after saving and converting it used to go on loading and there used to show that spinning icon on the screen for few seconds and then finishes. Now after saving and converting, it only show downloading just the time to read it only and that's it. I wonder if CrossEpg is loading well. Thoung I think that I'm doing everything right, it must be not as I'm having Green Screens. Would appreciate any help so that I can have CrossEpg and Universe on the same USB.

meho7

Vu+ Newbie
HEY guys
is it ok
if i have my crosepg destination set as my computer hdd (media sharing) ??

espada

Vu+ Newbie
I've been having lots of green screens while using CrossEpg on Black Hole. Everytime I was zapping throug my personal channellist, my receiver would block and show me a green screen. After a GUI reboot I could reproduce the same error over and over again. Once I disabled CrossEpg everything always would be fine again. So tonight I've tried the latest OpenPli 3.0 and tried to reproduce the same error using CrosEpg and the exact same channellist. This time I didn't get the green screen at all. Now since I didn't like OpenPli and wanted Blackhole back asap, I thought I might simply copy over CrossEpg from the installed OpenPLi image and see what happens. So I loaded my backup of Black Hole back upon my Uno and removed CrossEpg and copied the CrossEpg folder from OpenPli into the installed Black Hole image. Guess what? Untill now I didn't have a green screen at all this evening.

Is there any difference in the CrossEpg version used in Black Hole and OpenPli then?
Thought I post my experience here in case somebody else is having this problem. Maybe I was lucky, maybe it does help others.
At least it looks like I'll finally be able to use Black Hole and CrossEpg whitout staring at a greenscreen anymore :dance:

a911

The BH Lover
I've been having lots of green screens while using CrossEpg on Black Hole. Everytime I was zapping throug my personal channellist, my receiver would block and show me a green screen. After a GUI reboot I could reproduce the same error over and over again. Once I disabled CrossEpg everything always would be fine again. So tonight I've tried the latest OpenPli 3.0 and tried to reproduce the same error using CrosEpg and the exact same channellist. This time I didn't get the green screen at all. Now since I didn't like OpenPli and wanted Blackhole back asap, I thought I might simply copy over CrossEpg from the installed OpenPLi image and see what happens. So I loaded my backup of Black Hole back upon my Uno and removed CrossEpg and copied the CrossEpg folder from OpenPli into the installed Black Hole image. Guess what? Untill now I didn't have a green screen at all this evening.

Is there any difference in the CrossEpg version used in Black Hole and OpenPli then?
Thought I post my experience here in case somebody else is having this problem. Maybe I was lucky, maybe it does help others.
At least it looks like I'll finally be able to use Black Hole and CrossEpg whitout staring at a greenscreen anymore :dance:

Good 4U , may we know What Ver of CrossEpg
screenshot.jpg

You have?

espada

Vu+ Newbie
This is the version i copied from Openpli.

Unfortunatly I've had 1 gs since my last post. Still a lot less then i had before and zapping seems to be more stable, but it proofs this version is not running perfectly either. Only this time I can't reproduce the error like i could before. So i'm clueless why i had this 1 gs.

crossepg.jpg

mtfroz

Vu+ User
Hi,

Does anyone knows if I can blacklist the EPG of a specified channel on BH image
in order crossepg to overwrite channel's (generic) epg ?

If not , can this be implemented on next BH version ? The patch code most likely will be like the following:
h***s://code.google.com/p/openee/issues/detail?id=55

Thanks,