Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
Is there a way to keep the english language in BH image menus and keep regional settings (Greek language ) in EPG ?
The translation in my mother language (greek) is awful so I prefer the english one. I really doubt it it's done by someone who knows greek. Probably a google translation.
I am also willing to help correcting them if you wish, in a future BH release.
If I understood your Q? correctly, BH menu language is different from the Epg , its the providers who control that or few forums do that!
So why not go to Rytec web page and make your recommendation there!
If am wrong, may be others can give more inputs!
By the way , I like your Home theaters setup,,,I have almost the same..U know your stuff,,,
RgdZ
a911
Same here. I would like to have the ability to keep English language for the menus and different language (eg Greek) for the EPG.
Other images (openAAF) have an option to choose different language for menus/EPG.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.