Do we have software and plugin achives in this Forums?

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
Do we have any kind of software and plugin achives in this Forums? I thought we should have had one some where, but I cannot find, please help.

levi

Do we have any kind of software and plugin achives in this Forums? I thought we should have had one some where, but I cannot find, please help.
Hi hope i understand u u looking for plugins and software for vuplus boxes coz this forum is for black hole image forum only Yes we have plugin section please look in e2 plugins and software for look vuplus xxx black hole image section (xxx stands for the box u have)

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
Hi hope i understand u u looking for plugins and software for vuplus boxes coz this forum is for black hole image forum only Yes we have plugin section please look in e2 plugins and software for look vuplus xxx black hole image section (xxx stands for the box u have)
Thanks Levi for your information. I have tried to look at the VU+ plugins OE 2 section. I am not sure whether it is the place you mentioned. However, as a new comer to this community, who may wish to find the information more easy. The 'how to' section is very helpful, we can easily find the information most we need. Is it possible to creat a new Archive which includes only sofware, plugins and manuals? Also all plugins must have a clear description of their main functions and installation procedure. All of the questions, tips ..., regarding these software and plugins, will be discussed in another places as we do currently. I think the new archive will make this 'community 'more userfiendly .