Duo 2 Constant Crash

wmat58

Vu+ Newbie
Hi my problem is the dreaded
Green screen box crashes after any plugin download and sometimes does not come out of standby only had the box cpl of months never had any probs with
My ultimo .I have re flashed the box dozens of times with no joy any help would be appreciated.
Thanks to any replies .
P's Running Bh 2.1.5

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
After a fresh install without any plugin installation or backup restore, does the Duo2 still crash?

wmat58

Vu+ Newbie
Followed Eragons advice fresh install dumped my settings restore no plugins and have had no crash as yet but the box still hangs when restart Gui and I have to reboot.
Again I would like to thank you s guy's for your time and help .

wmat58

Vu+ Newbie
Only had one crash this morning I was wondering if could be my LNB which I recently replaced with a Inverto unicable anyone any thoughts if that be causing any probs with the box.

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
You don't need 2 cables to the Duo2, one is enough if you also set "Connected to" in the settings of the tuner that hasn't the cable connected.

BTW, are you sure that the SCR bands are properly set in both the Duo2 and Ultimo?

wmat58

Vu+ Newbie
You don't need 2 cables to the Duo2, one is enough if you also set "Connected to" in the settings of the tuner that hasn't the cable connected.

BTW, are you sure that the SCR bands are properly set in both the Duo2 and Ultimo?
I am sure the SCR bands set by using 1 and 2 and so on but I just took it for granted as there isn't much of an option 1 automatically goes to 1210 or something like that.
Thanks again for your patience on this matter.

wmat58

Vu+ Newbie
Hi can you guys give me some advice on how to upload my crash files ftp to computer but can't upload file to site.

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
I am sure the SCR bands set by using 1 and 2 and so on but I just took it for granted as there isn't much of an option 1 automatically goes to 1210 or something like that.
The SCR bands to be used are:
CH 1 : 1210 MHz
CH 2 : 1420 MHz
CH 3 : 1680 MHz
CH 4 : 2040 MHz

As you are connecting 3 tuners (2xDuo2 + 1xUltimo), you should be sure to use 3 different bands with the corresponding frequencies.

wmat58

Vu+ Newbie
The SCR bands to be used are:
CH 1 : 1210 MHz
CH 2 : 1420 MHz
CH 3 : 1680 MHz
CH 4 : 2040 MHz

As you are connecting 3 tuners (2xDuo2 + 1xUltimo), you should be sure to use 3 different bands with the corresponding frequencies.
Yes they basically set to those bands automatically as you go from 1-4 .
So do I connect 2 cables to my dual tuner as I thought this had to be done for remote streaming or just the one.
Cheers

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
The Duo2 has an internal splitter that splits the signal from one Unicable cable to both the tuners.
You can connect the single cable to tuner A or B.