EMU delay ((30 seconds!)): SLOWWWWWWW Channel Change: ****** 1.35a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osamo123

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all,
I'm having a channel-change delay problem.
Is it an EMU startup problem? (I'm running ****** 1.35a)
...It takes 30 seconds to change from FTA to an encrypted channel.
Help! :help:

Problem Specifics >>>>>>>>>>
When changing from FTA to a non-FTA channel (ie changing from BBC 1 HD to Animal Planet HD) I get a black screen and absolute silence for about 30 seconds.
After that - the channel bursts into life and is fine. I can then change to any non-FTA channel at will. and even 'very briefly' back to FTA before going back to view a non-FTA channel with no delays.
But ...if I stay on any FTA channel for more than 5 to 10 minutes - the symptom returns when I choose 'Animal Planet' etc. ...another 30 second wait.

I'm 'guessing' that it's simply a decrypting startup problem (??? ...I'm a novice ...be gentle! lol)
****** 1.35a installed.

Does anyone have any ideas of what settings I might possibly alter?
Any help would be very much appreciated. Cheers. :yes:

VU+ Duo HD, Vix 3.0, Crossepg, fixed dish 28.2e, 750GB Internal 7200rpm HDD, Swap enabled.
Current Addons installed:
CrossEPG Downloader,
Filebrowser,
Movie Browser,
OnDemand,
OpenWebif.

Basil

Vu+ User
Hi all,
I'm having a channel-change delay problem.
Is it an EMU startup problem? (I'm running Mcamd 1.35a)
...It takes 30 seconds to change from FTA to an encrypted channel.
Help! :help:

Problem Specifics >>>>>>>>>>
When changing from FTA to a non-FTA channel (ie changing from BBC 1 HD to Animal Planet HD) I get a black screen and absolute silence for about 30 seconds.
After that - the channel bursts into life and is fine. I can then change to any non-FTA channel at will. and even 'very briefly' back to FTA before going back to view a non-FTA channel with no delays.
But ...if I stay on any FTA channel for more than 5 to 10 minutes - the symptom returns when I choose 'Animal Planet' etc. ...another 30 second wait.

I'm 'guessing' that it's simply a decrypting startup problem (??? ...I'm a novice ...be gentle! lol)
****** 1.35a installed.

Does anyone have any ideas of what settings I might possibly alter?
Any help would be very much appreciated. Cheers. :yes:

VU+ Duo HD, Vix 3.0, Crossepg, fixed dish 28.2e, 750GB Internal 7200rpm HDD, Swap enabled.
Current Addons installed:
CrossEPG Downloader,
Filebrowser,
Movie Browser,
OnDemand,
OpenWebif.
No emu support here mate, read the board rules before you get a ban.
Plus google is a great friend!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.