Enigma2 Bootlogo Program 2013 - xorion

Don Andres

BH Lover
Thx alot @xorion .
Your program is simple but very effective , just like Galatasaray and Fatih Terim .....;)
Hope my fisrt converted logo willl be Real leaving CL ..... :lol:

justbekind

Vu+ Newbie
I use windows Vista 32 b and Vusolo i did everything as instructed
Since the root user in VUsolo doesn't have any password i didn't enter any pass but got the message "Please do not leave blank FTP details" so i entered dreambox as password which i use in DCC and it shows everthing went fine and the MVI file transferred but when i restarted VUsolo nothing happens
i can see the file in e2_logo what is wrong ?

i use BH 2.0.2 rev e is the directory to put the logo files ok then ?

justbekind

Vu+ Newbie
I tested again every thing is ok except it seems Vusolo can not handle hd image files and the size files should be less than 200,000 am i right?

justbekind

Vu+ Newbie
I just see one picture in vusolo can somebody explain step by step when should every picture appear ? and how can we delete the transferred images

damiensk

Vu+ Newbie
just be kind, you should get a different picture at certain stages, ie when it first boots up, then loading, when listening to the radio stations etc.
when you say delete the transfered images? not sure what you mean.
any new transfered images will overwrite whatever is on the box.
if im wrong im sure someone will put me right

justbekind

Vu+ Newbie
just be kind, you should get a different picture at certain stages, ie when it first boots up, then loading, when listening to the radio stations etc.
when you say delete the transfered images? not sure what you mean.
any new transfered images will overwrite whatever is on the box.
if im wrong im sure someone will put me right

I just get only one picture only at the starting phase of the image do you know what is wrong?
by deleting i mean reversing back to the previous image which as you said it seems to be impossible and the only way to change that is uploading another image is that right?

sokoman25

Vu+ Newbie
Works Perfectly on my laptop Win7 : executed with Admin rights, so the onversion to .mvi done easely
Transfer and reboot also done correctly

Thanks for this one

GedFrensik

Vu+ Newbie
Excelent! Small question / Suggestion: App could load at start what .mvi files there are already installed in the device and show them on the editor screen's slots. User would then be able to see better what screen user will change.
thank you. :)

tamaski

Vu+ Newbie
10948d55b50c9412caef69cb4ca545939def668f774f6a5b912639737a2b8a856g.jpg

Hi;

My new Enigma2 BootLogo Program - Xorion 2013