Epg, movies and Subtitles english

dimitrird

Vu+ Newbie
Hello I am French and I have an English friend who would like to have on his vu zero and black hole 3.0, the films in English, the subtitles in English and the epg in English, can you help me? Thanks in advance

Mick12334

You can set the audio options to English first, French second and Original language third. You can also do similar with subtitle options, you can then select which language you want, and subtitles.
He could also set the receiver up in English language, along with all the settings.
Which satellites, and channels, does he have access to?

dimitrird

Vu+ Newbie
When we look for subtitles in English it does not offer it to us, we can put English for the black hole parameters but a film only has the French language in audio and subtitles, for channel access, I do not don't know

Mick12334

can you please tell us which satellite, the dish is pointing at?
If you have a look at sites like lyngsat.com, you can see if channels offer multiple language options.
For example, on 19.2E, the German FTA channel One HD, does offer some programming with English audio options, but many channels only have the providers language, irrespective if the program is American, as you have to pay extra, to broacast a program, or film, with the original language.