FBC setup problem - No signal

addams

Vu+ Newbie
The photo you put has no normal tuner, only the FBC tuners.
Mouth / tuner A + (CDE).
Mouth / tuner B + (FGH).

2 years ago I sold the VU+Solo4K, but those levels do not remember them normal.
Did you turn the LNB? contrapolated? facing the antenna, on the 7 the connection cable and then looking at signal/SNR and warm/AGC leave at the intermediate point.
In general the levels are similar, both for a normal LNB, as for a unicable LNB, the Inverto LNB that you have, I never bought it, it seems expensive, I have the OPTICUM brand, it is what I can comment, both for 4SCR, as for 8SCR, with 2-3 legacy outputs and another 24SCR from Megasat compared to normal LNB's (I have invented Black Ultra 0.2'B single/twin).
Since you only have 4SCRs, I would connect the direct cable to the mouth A and configure the tuners C, D, E.
It depends on the image and version that you can configure the tuners in one way or another.
Even using the same unicable.xml file.
As you have it now, I had it in 2016, A<--C<--D<--E, but when updating the image, it allows you to directly configure the CDE tuners connected to tuner A, of course, each with its SCR .
I hope to be in error, the unicable LNB cable seems of worse quality than the one used to connect the splitter, it looks like a RG6/RG59 of the most normal and finest, these have many many losses.
I do not say it for the color, I say it for the diameter, I have Bieffe of all the colors of lost losses.
If it is a mistake, confirm.

Have a VU+Solo4K with 4+4= 8tuners in total and only use 50% of the equipment ....
If you use the screen divided into 4 (one will always go black, it is a limitation of the VU+Solo4K hardware recognized by VU+).
In Spanish for me.
---------------
La foto que pones no tiene ningun sintinzador normal, solo los tuner FBC.
Boca/tuner A+ (CDE).
Boca/tuner B+ (FGH).

Hace 2 años que vendi el VU+Solo4K, pero esos niveles no los recuerdo normales.
Realizaste el giro del LNB ? contrapolado? mirando de frente la antena, sobre la 7 el cable de conexion y luego mirando señal/SNR y calida/AGC dejar en el punto intermedio.
En general los niveles son similares, tanto para un LNB normal, como para un LNB unicable, el LNB Inverto que tienes, nunca lo compre, me parece caro, tengo los de la marca OPTICUM, es lo que puedo comentar, tanto para 4SCR, para 8SCR, con 2-3 salidas legacy y otro de 24SCR de Megasat comparando con LNB's normales (tengo inverto Black Ultra 0'2dB sencillo/doble).
Como solo tienes 4 SCR, Conectaria el cable directo a la boca A y configuraria los tuner C,D,E.
Depende de la imagen y la version que puedas configurar los sintonizadores de una forma u otra.
Incluso usando el mismo fichero unicable.xml.
Como lo tienes ahora, lo tenia en 2016, A<--C<--D<--E, pero al ir actualizando la imagen, permite configurar directamente los tuner CDE conectados al tuner A, por supuesto, cada uno con su SCR.
Espero estar en un error, el cable del LNB unicable parece de peor calidad que el usado para conectar el splitter, parece un RG6/RG59 de lo mas normal y mas fino, estos tienen muchas muchas perdidas.
No lo digo por el color, lo digo por el diametro, tengo de Bieffe de todos los colores de bajas perdidas.
Si es un error, confirma.

Tener un VU+Solo4K con 4+4=8 tuner en total y solo usar el 50% del equipo....
Si usas la pantalla dividia en 4 (una siempre se quedara negra, es una limitacion del hardware del VU+Solo4K reconocida por VU+).
En español para mi.

Hola,

I get 100% signal when test the lbn from the legacy input to my dvb-s2 tuner. I have a dvb-s2 tuner (non-fbc) on the free slot (the image is downloaded over the net).

I use the last (I think) image BH 3.0.9. Maybe I need to test other images to connect the tuners C,D,E to the A tuner.

Actually I can open several channels (the sames too) at same time on the same transponder with my my CI common interface, and if I open one channel on a different transponder, it stops the others ones running.
I see that the others VU+ (duo, ultimo, ..) have a new tuner fcb 'Multistream'. Do you know what it means and the difference with the actual tuner ?

regards

addams

Vu+ Newbie
Now it's right.
1) The signal thing does not mean anything: as written many many times, STBs are not signal meters and their values mean almost nothing. What counts is: can you watch the channels or not?
2) About watch/record/stream multiple channels, I hope you are talking about FTA channels, not some decrypted by a C.I. module, aren't you? Otherwise you'll never be able to do that, Unicable or not. You'd need very expensive Professional C.I. smartcam modules to descramble multiple channels with the same encryption. This is very well known.

Hi,

1 ) Yes I can watch it correctly without perturbations.
2 ) Actually I can watch several channels at time (non fta) via my CI common interface module). the problem is when I open a channel on a different transponder. It stops the channel actually running

regards