Flash used very high with latest 3.0.2

vufun

Vu+ Newbie
is it normal that flash memory used is so high (82%) with no plugin installed other than the default less some not used cut by me in optimization?
how to limit the percentage of memory used by flash memory
or is a normal condition due to the latest image data amount?

vufun

Vu+ Newbie
no way to solve even using a 8gb usb flash memory mapped as /media.hdd and i'm not using epg
with a fresh installation flash memory is around 80% after switching the "Kodi"plugin flash runs at 100%
not been able to run "Isetting" plugin to update channel list
is it ever possible? solution is not to use kodi?
if i'm making any mistake plz help me
if this issue is a bad prerogative of blackhole img + kodi make possible from next release to fix expensive flash memory usage of kodi by turning off kodi
or making possible kodi to rely this need on the external usb flash used (a sort of dedicated temporary swapping)
what do you think?
tnx for any reply in advance
cheers

vufun

Vu+ Newbie
my problem has been solved by myself finding solution here http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/xbmc-kodi.24002/
in other words for all users who want use Kodi is mandatory:
a) connect to the box a USB Flash Memory (at least 4 gb) before turning on the plugin Kodi (this to prevent kodi from writing its files in /home/root/.kodi (this is the reason why internal flash memory goes up to the top)
b) the usb flash memory must be mapped as /media.hdd

in the case like me you have unfortunally connected usb flash after having turned on kodi , you will have (as stated in link upper) to log on to the box via ftp and erase folder .kodi in directory /home/root/.kodi
I did so and now internal flash memory is running at 83% making possible to install other plugins

if you think i've been helpful to you I wait for your likes

p.s next goals to me is to understand why using kodi some video got opened with kodi mediaplayer and others with blackhole mediaplayer and why some lacks of audio playback
i'll let you know in proper thread

cheers my friends

nunigaia

my problem has been solved by myself finding solution here http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/xbmc-kodi.24002/
in other words for all users who want use Kodi is mandatory:
a) connect to the box a USB Flash Memory (at least 4 gb) before turning on the plugin Kodi (this to prevent kodi from writing its files in /home/root/.kodi (this is the reason why internal flash memory goes up to the top)
b) the usb flash memory must be mapped as /media.hdd

in the case like me you have unfortunally connected usb flash after having turned on kodi , you will have (as stated in link upper) to log on to the box via ftp and erase folder .kodi in directory /home/root/.kodi
I did so and now internal flash memory is running at 83% making possible to install other plugins

if you think i've been helpful to you I wait for your likes

p.s next goals to me is to understand why using kodi some video got opened with kodi mediaplayer and others with blackhole mediaplayer and why some lacks of audio playback
i'll let you know in proper thread

cheers my friends

What are you expecting with 4GB Usb Memory ( capacity )?

1) - Is this space only for Kodi?

2) - Are you sure this avaiable space in device is big enough for handling media?

3) - Is this media too, for recording?

Note: Your post could solve your issues, but certainly don´t solve the common problems ( no space avaiable ), the best way is to use an HDD mapped as /media/hdd .

best regards
nunigaia