Front USB port not working

rka61

Vu+ Newbie
Hi All
Need some advice, had my Vu+ Duo box for just under a year now and the front USB port has stopped working, any USB devies plugged in do not get recogonised. The back USB ports work fine.
My only concern is that the front one is used to reload flash images. Without this I cannot put new images on there.
Can anyone suggest what I could do to fix or is there is a workaround to load new images...

I am really stuck ...:fie:
Please help

a911

The BH Lover
Hi All
Need some advice, had my Vu+ Duo box for just under a year now and the front USB port has stopped working, any USB devies plugged in do not get recogonised. The back USB ports work fine.
My only concern is that the front one is used to reload flash images. Without this I cannot put new images on there.
Can anyone suggest what I could do to fix or is there is a workaround to load new images...

I am really stuck ...:fie:
Please help

It may work @ Back USB,,,try it!
And I think there is other way to load the image direct using a program!
I read a post about it, do search at site here and see!

U have the STB for less than one year,,,,so its still under warranty,,,,take it to the shop ask them to fix it for U!
Or a good hardware Engineer, can replace the USB port 4U!

ripblade

Vu+ User
:( Oh dear my VU+DUO is over a year old and none of the usb ports are working,
Had a guy that deals with these type of doxes at his shop and he says its a hardware problem, he told me to send it to Vu+ manafacfturs but i cant seem to find them on the web that offers repair.
I fell out with the dealer that i originaly bought the box from in late 2010.
Any advice I would greatly appreciate it
thanks inadvance.