Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
I suppose your using normal BH.
I'm using OBH that supports this kind of installs it's based on OpenPli and it's one of the nicer things we are able to fix our own images.
I don't know if and when the BH will update the normal BH image. If you don't want to wait start using OBH.
It's very coooool and faster you will notice faster xbmc response times entering menus etc.
Tks for the info
"Just run this on Telnet inside box:
opkg install python-pkgutil " and now it does not show script error.
However, when I click on any movie I get opening stream and that stays there for quite sometime and then the media players starts but the movie does not play. I tried waiting and clicking OK but still nothing happens. Its an mp4 file.
I am running OBH 0.1 and xbmc 13.2. I also updated the image for 3rd-party-feed-config.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.