HDMI CEC problem, VU Wakeup not working

proximus85

Vu+ Newbie
Hello to everyone,

I have Vu+ Solo2 with BH 2.1.1 image, and I found annoying bug in HDMI CEC. I got all function working (tv wakeup, tv standby, tv remote control, vu standby) exept VU wakeup when I turn on my new Sony Bravia W705 TV...

Just to make thing clear, I need to control every device with my tv remote (sony bravia sync)..

I first thought it was a problem in compatibility with my new tv, than i try this ability with my previous Toshiba Regza LCD, and the problem remained..

With my Playstation 4, everything works well, it turns when I turn tv on, full control with tv remote, and goes off when I turn tv off...

So it must be vu+ software problem, does anyone have suggestion what can I try next?

thank you

sanà

Vu+ Newbie
I had also a problem with an LG LCD TV and VU+ solo 2 (TV doesn't turn on/off when VU went on/standby).

I tried different configs and then I changed the HDMI cable. With the new cable TV turned on when VU was on, but not in the reverse.

I solved setting up the VU remote control with the LG code.

I would change the cable first, but don't know if it could help!

Bye

proximus85

Vu+ Newbie
I tried 3 different cables already, my Vu+ turn on and off my TV with success, but on reverse my TV turn off my vu+, and doesn't turn on vu+... that is my problem, because i need to control every device with my tv remote...

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
I've seen that other images have different plugins, at least for which regards the available configuration options.