help motorised setup

birdman99

Vu+ User
I am seeming to have problems scanning sats on my motorised dish and have read through different forums and am getting mixed messeges.My setup is as follows
Vu Duo.-Motorised dish.two feeds from twin lnb.im wanting t store all sats from 0.8-45e
At the moment tuner A is Usals and tuner B is 2nd cable of motorised.Is this the correct way of doing it.
At first i had tuner A set to advanced-all sats1??
please help.
i relise i will only be able to record one channel from say uk and then watch another channel only on the same sat>>

rytas

Vu+ User
I am seeming to have problems scanning sats on my motorised dish and have read through different forums and am getting mixed messeges.My setup is as follows
Vu Duo.-Motorised dish.two feeds from twin lnb.im wanting t store all sats from 0.8-45e
At the moment tuner A is Usals and tuner B is 2nd cable of motorised.Is this the correct way of doing it.
At first i had tuner A set to advanced-all sats1??
please help.
i relise i will only be able to record one channel from say uk and then watch another channel only on the same sat>>
Go menu/setup/service searching/tuner conf/
set tuner A equal to tuner B
Tuner B:
Configuration mode-simple
Mode-positioner
Longtitude-yours
Latitude-yours

birdman99

Vu+ User
why would i connect tuner B to usals when its tuner A thats connected directly to motor and tuner b is just 2nd cable from lnb?
this is going against everything that others have advised,not saying your wrong just surprised at advise???

birdman99

Vu+ User
can anyone else give some input into what is correct setting for motorised setup twin tuner box (Duo) lnb twin two feeds.
im wanting to be able to watch and record same time different channels on same satellite.