How i install XBMC In VU

redhat

Vu+ Newbie
Dear member

Please tel me hos i install the new XBMC in Vu there is any IPK or i need to download from addon

Please some one teach me how

redhat

Vu+ Newbie
i have Vu+Uno and in The new ver there is No XBMC

Please can any one tell me how to install XBMC on That

fsaraiva

Vu+ Newbie
You haven't read carefully my previous post so I'll repeat....

XBMC IS ONLY AVAIABLE ON SOLO2, DUO2 AND SOLOSE. ONLY THESE BOXES.
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you please clarify to the ones who have the Duo2, and the BH 2.1.5, how to access the XBMC?

Thanks in advanced.

manutd4life

Vu+ Newbie
installed the latest BH img. When i press "green" and xbmc installer, the screen flickers off then reappears to the tv station. I decided to check for an updated version of the img via my vu duo2 box. Now the box is stuck on the bkack hole startup img. Any ideas what to do?

*Edit*

Im reflashing it. Any ideas on the xbmc problem?

VNnaD

Vu+ Newbie
Currently there is no solution to have XBMC on my VU+ Duo2 with a previous image version ( BH 2.1.0.1 ) ?

al2813

Vu+ Newbie
I am reviving this thread as I am struggling to get xbmc working properly on my duo2 and playing files off my NAS. After reading quite a few threads I have some questions:

- i run BH 2.1.5. I understand that I need to replace the media player to get xbmc working correctly. Would that enable me to use xbmc to play files off my NAS in the same way as it works on other boxes - I.e it plays everything you throw at it?
- when getting xbmc working properly is it playing files smoothly, including 1080p rips, mkv and bd rips?
Thanks in advance for your responses

al2813

Vu+ Newbie
Well, I took the time and installed a new 2.1.6.1 image with media player 2. XBMC can now see my NAS correctly, but forget about streaming anything. The thing simply is not working. I think I'm done with XBMC on the VU+ and I will concentrate on getting a seperate box for that....

sandman_1983

Vu+ Newbie
I struggled through that too ,i ended up connecting my Hdd through one of the Usb ports ,Xbmc can detect all my movies and play them perfectly that way .

al2813

Vu+ Newbie
indeed a good idea, but my gailbroken ATV2 connects to the NAS directly and plays everything on it. I am still waiting for THE BOX that will be as good with live TV as E2 and as good as XBMC on other platforms in streaming media.......