How to stop planned recording, while in progress?

CroCo

Vu+ Newbie
Just got a Vu+ Duo2 today. I can't find a way to stop a planned recording in the middle of the progress.
I know if I start a manuel recording, I can stop it again with the record button on the remote.
But this don't work with a timer recording.
Please help.

Wendy

Vu+ User
On my Vu+Solo2, I open the WebInterface and under Control>Timers (Timer List) you will find 3 icons:- edit timer, delete timer or disable timer. You need to click on the last option to disable timer.
I should guess it's the same for Vu+Duo2.

CroCo

Vu+ Newbie
On my Vu+Solo2, I open the WebInterface and under Control>Timers (Timer List) you will find 3 icons:- edit timer, delete timer or disable timer. You need to click on the last option to disable timer.
I should guess it's the same for Vu+Duo2.

No I don't want to delete or disable the scheduled recording (because it is a serie, there is comming every weekday) I want to stop the record process it self. I have set up my VU+ to record 10 min. extra, but if I can I would like to stop recording before the 10 min. is done. This way I can save a little bit of HD space.
Hope you know what i mean.

Wendy

Vu+ User
To disable timer means to stop the recording process itself and save what you have recorded up to that point in time.

CroCo

Vu+ Newbie
To disable timer means to stop the recording process itself and save what you have recorded up to that point in time.
Thanks Wendy. I thought when you disable the timer, future recordings also stopped. Just tried it, and it works perfect :)
Thanks again for your patience.