Request how to update to BH 2.0.2 Rev A from BH 2.0.2

chopard

Vu+ Newbie
i have duo,ultimo and solo2 not probs updating 2.02 to 2.02b have you got internet connection

i have duo,ultimo and solo2 not probs updating 2.02 to 2.02b have you got internet connection
yes I've got internet connection, I can update FPGA without problem and do other addons. I don't understand why it doesn't work. you're talking about BH 2.0.2B, I can't find it on the site, I see 2.0.2A. thanks for your replyes.

levi

yes I've got internet connection, I can update FPGA without problem and do other addons. I don't understand why it doesn't work. you're talking about BH 2.0.2B, I can't find it on the site, I see 2.0.2A. thanks for your replyes.
Black Hole 2.0.2 rev. B- New: Add a screen @ shutdown/reboot/restart e2 (thx to littlesat e pieterg)
- fix framebuffer flicker
- fix bug is osd Dvb-t info
Please Update !!
available for only online update

bogdanm

Like write levi this online update work very good

To see whot version image you have on box try look to BH univers becouse only on this univers is see version image i see this Black Hole 2.0.2 rev. B .

chopard

Vu+ Newbie
Black Hole 2.0.2 rev. B- New: Add a screen @ shutdown/reboot/restart e2 (thx to littlesat e pieterg)
- fix framebuffer flicker
- fix bug is osd Dvb-t info
Please Update !!
available for only online update
it didn't work. I updated 2.0.2 A with USB, then I updated online to 2.0.2 B and it worked. Thanks for your help. Thread closed.