I can´t delete all channels!!

Miles_Hi

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, I have more than 20000 channels and the ones I need are repited 4 or 5 times.
I want to delete all the channels and make a new search, but I can´t seem to delete the channels.
I´ve tried with dreamboxedit, but when I upload the list to the Vuplus it only deletes the channels from the bouquets and not from the "satelite" or "all" lists.
I´ve also tried to make a automatic search with "clean the list before" option activated, but it´s the same.
I just don´t know what to do.

I have Black Hole 2.0.1 image on vu plus uno.

Miles_Hi

Vu+ Newbie
Yes, I just tried it. I sent anther list I just downloaded to the vuplus and the old channels are still there, then I deleted all the channels of the new list I downloaded with dreamboxedit and after sending the list, all the old channels are still there.
Could they be read only or something like that?

Matrix10

Administrator
Yes, I just tried it. I sent anther list I just downloaded to the vuplus and the old channels are still there, then I deleted all the channels of the new list I downloaded with dreamboxedit and after sending the list, all the old channels are still there.
Could they be read only or something like that?
Agn,

I think you have not test with some ready-made list/settings you can find and download with your PC from the WWW net then FTP with dreamboxedit ???

Matrix10

Administrator
If I remember correctly from my testing.
Another possible reason is that you have enable auto-update settings from BH server from settings SAT list server
You can not have at the same time enabled autoupdate and use own list or list you have FTP with dreamboxedit.
If so ,remove/disable this list from BH server.