IMDb (Internet Movie Details Plugin)

Palinkat

Vu+ User
Anybody tried this plugin recently. I just installed 1.6.1 and downloaded imdb plugin from BH server. Plugin launches but always get Imdb details not found when searching.

Cheers

Tamaki

Administrator
Anybody tried this plugin recently. I just installed 1.6.1 and downloaded imdb plugin from BH server. Plugin launches but always get Imdb details not found when searching.

Cheers
I tried yesterday the one on server, but all is OK for me.
Maybe you was looking for something without details.
Try with a movie with a English name.

Matrix10

Administrator
I've tested the latest version
and the result is the same
It seems that we not get a large amount of information
as previously , but only a limited number of.
Why is it so I do not know.

Palinkat

Vu+ User
I think imdb must have updated their website so the plugin probably needs an update too. Not sure if you have a contact for it, maybe you can put a request to the owner.
Latest version I could find from July 2010 is 2.6.
Will keep searching

Thanks

Palinkat

Vu+ User
I think imdb must have updated their website so the plugin probably needs an update too. Not sure if you have a contact for it, maybe you can put a request to the owner.
Latest version I could find from July 2010 is 2.6.
Will keep searching

Thanks

Tamaki

Administrator
I tried yesterday with a movie with micheal Douglas that i don't remember, but i saw all the informations about it and also cover.
I was lucky so :)

Palinkat

Vu+ User
I was looking into the plugin a bit. First I have zero knowledge of Python but it looks like the plugin creates a query.html file in tmp folder for the query. I think the url for the imdb query is somehow malformed. For example I tried Armageddon and the query url created is:

http://www.imdb.com/find?q=%86Armageddon%87&s=tt&site=aka
I think it should be
http://www.imdb.com/find?q=%Armageddon%&s=tt&site=aka
So it returns a title not found message.
Probably easiest would be to get a newer version, I haven't found one, or get in touch with the plugin creator.

Thanks

Armageddon

BH Lover
I also experience problems with the plugin on BH download area. Very often it´s no data. It would be very nice if someone with knowledge could look into this.

a911

The BH Lover
I also experience problems with the plugin on BH download area. Very often it´s no data. It would be very nice if someone with knowledge could look into this.

Use OFDb plugins,

Menu>plugins>>Manege Extension >>>Multimedia >>>>Ok>OFDb (ok)>>Back (red)>>>close>>>>green (install plugin only),then restart E2!

works perfectly with BHI, have tested it!

Have Fun w/BH!

johnnyyen

Vu+ Newbie
im on latest blackhole just added ofdb whatever film i try to get info for it just says no ofdb match also imdb does the same!!