• screenshot6.jpeg
    screenshot6.jpeg
    160.8 KB · Views: 987
  • InfinityHD-rev1.01-BH16x_E2_bh.tgz
    2.7 MB · Views: 352

biscamax

BH Lover
Hi guys, let me tell you this:

Why are you using skins that crash in BH images when we have many really beautifull, very fast, very well coded and with no crash skins in BH server (actually 51 for all tastes) made by the best skiners, our masters Matrix10 and Army ?

I'm sorry but I really don't understand you :no:

kaius

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys, let me tell you this:

Why are you using skins that crash in BH images when we have many really beautifull, very fast, very well coded and with no crash skins in BH server (actually 51 for all tastes) made by the best skiners, our masters Matrix10 and Army ?

I'm sorry but I really don't understand you :no:

I can say for myself that I for one would love to be able to use for example this Infinity skin because it is simple and beautiful and not godawfully ugly and silly like most of the ones on offer at the addon server. I can just barely live with EleganceHD but the Army- or Rihanna-ones for example are just too complicated and colourful for my taste. I prefer sleek and simple. Just a matter of different tastes, really.

Matrix10

Administrator
You can try BlackShadow2 and BlackShadow3 we have for very long on image server .
This skin is more simple and faster.
But I hope that Capa fix for you Infinity skin.

kaius

Vu+ Newbie
I downloaded the above bh.tgz package, uploaded it to /tmp with FTP and then installed it with Addon Manager and received message "Addon installed". The skin does not, however, appear visible among the skins that you can select in Settings/System/Themes. I'm running BH 1.6.6 on Vu+ Duo LE.

Any ideas on how to get the skin to show so that I could select and use it? Restart GUI did not help...

Mito

Administrator
I downloaded the above bh.tgz package, uploaded it to /tmp with FTP and then installed it with Addon Manager and received message "Addon installed". The skin does not, however, appear visible among the skins that you can select in Settings/System/Themes. I'm running BH 1.6.6 on Vu+ Duo LE.

Any ideas on how to get the skin to show so that I could select and use it? Restart GUI did not help...
I just tried to install the skin and I have no problem.
Try to download again the package and to reinstall it.

PS: What are you waiting for to update your flash image? :D

kaius

Vu+ Newbie
I just tried to install the skin and I have no problem.
Try to download again the package and to reinstall it.

PS: What are you waiting for to update your flash image? :D

I was actually running BH 1.7.2 for a time but went back due to a pesky and super annoying problem that some channels go black while a recording is in progress and the only way to recover was to restart CAM. Tried everything but couldn't get rid of it so decided to try go back and it seems it might have disappeared now. Could be a driver issue, dunno.

Then again, I'm not missing any bells and whistles of the newer ones. My priority is stability and reliability in recording and watching. I'll try to reinstall but don't really understand how it could change anything. Like I said the installation was "successful" but the skin does not appear in the list.

kaius

Vu+ Newbie
Problem solved. For some reason the Addon Manager installation didn't work but once I unzipped the archive on the computer and copied individual files and folders to their respective locations everything's fine. Except for that pesky "black screen" issue but that's another story...

ckone

Vu+ Newbie
Great skin. Finally a mod of a skin that was not made for BH that really works. Every panel works great. That is the one I am using, and will be using for a long time. GREAT WORK