Initialize disk and partitions..

lxt1024

Vu+ Newbie
Hi All,

I just bought my VU+ DUO2 which had factory experimental image and formatted drive single partition but the image didn't support the dual dvb-t2 internal tuner. Flashed latest BH and working now. I'm an IT person but new to sat configuration and figure the BH initialisation would optimizer the drive with partitions for swapfile, system data, recordings etc?

Howeve, try to initialise and get green screen error message and box reboots. Is this a bug or do I need to unmount first but couldn't see in menu to do this?

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi All,

I just bought my VU+ DUO2 which had factory experimental image and formatted drive single partition but the image didn't support the dual dvb-t2 internal tuner. Flashed latest BH and working now. I'm an IT person but new to sat configuration and figure the BH initialisation would optimizer the drive with partitions for swapfile, system data, recordings etc?

Howeve, try to initialise and get green screen error message and box reboots. Is this a bug or do I need to unmount first but couldn't see in menu to do this?

Update image
Green >> Yellow >>Online BH image update
and/off Update skin
Green >> Yellow >>Addons Download Manager>>BH Image skins>> download and install SKIN DEFAULT BH 2.1.7 (BUG FIX HDD Initialisation)

No need for swapfile in Duo2

Reactions: mao