LAN Streaming Problem

Srv-02

Vu+ Newbie
Hi folks!

I sold my old Dreamboxes recently and switched to the new Vu+ Solo SE and I am very happy with that decision. Everything is working quicker and smoother. Everything except the LAN Streaming.

I am using the latest BlackHole Image with OpenWebif. On my Dreambox I used to click on the channel and then on "Stream Channel XYZ" and everything was working fine. But on the Solo SE it is lagging every few seconds or it doesn't work at all. Only with the "Stream on Port 8002" with low quality it is working good.
The Solo SE and PC are connected on a GBit Ethernet Switch, so no Wi-Fi issues here - same cable as from the DM800HD SE.

Is there anything I didn't do or forget to configure? Please help the newbie. :)

Regards,
mike

8bdlx

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,

I will receive my box tomorow . I will test if I have the same problem and tell you.
Maybe have you resolve your problem.

Regards,
8bdlx

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Hello,

I will receive my box tomorow . I will test if I have the same problem and tell you.
Maybe have you resolve your problem.

Regards,
8bdlx
Just tested HD channel, bitrate - Video 7600 kbps, Audio 192 kbps, 1920x1080i, 25 fps,
100 Mbps LAN - SoloSE/router, 54 Mbps WLAN - router/PC, VLC Player on old WinXP computer, streaming on port 8001
No problems with streaming.

8bdlx

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,

To Srv-02

I also tested HD Channel and the streaming is smooth. I hope you found a solution.

racanu

Vu+ Newbie
The m3u method doesn't work at all for me. I download the file from the web interface. I play it in VLC (on OSX) and get nothing. After a while VLC throws an error. I do see in the info box of my Solo SE that the recording indicator is flashing and I can't change channels anymore (no free tuner). If anyone has this too or knows what I can try to get behind this, I'd appreciate any hints.

I am running standard firmware, not blackhole, and tried streaming on 8001 and 8002 with same results. VU+ Player HD on my Android phone also doesn't show any video.