This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

MX i6 & MX i6+

Dear Master Matrix10 :
When release this skins?
How much longer we wait?

Skin will be in the new images.
When they are ready for publication.

Images can not be published yet
Due to changes in them VU+ coding/Pli coding/OBH and BH coding.
We can not publish images until main changes are completed.
 
MX i6p for Open Black Hole image you can download from OBH download serever

Green button >>> Yellow>>Addons Download Manager >>> Open Black Hole Image skins

I wish you all a nice vacation
If you have not been on vacation

I'm leaving today.

Rgd MX
 
MX i6p for Open Black Hole image you can download from OBH download serever

Green button >>> Yellow>>Addons Download Manager >>> Open Black Hole Image skins

I wish you all a nice vacation
If you have not been on vacation

I'm leaving today.

Rgd MX

I wish you too, extended to your family!

Have a fabulous holidays :dance::sleep::)

best regards
nunigaia
 
Thanks,

We arrived last night in Croatia.
Istria Opatia / Lovran on the Adriatic Sea.

Very warm, we swam all day

Rgd MX
 
Back
Top