This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

MX Maestra OBH skins

Skin Update all Maestra skins

Update Virtual Keyboard
Update Service info panels


download from Open Black Hole image server from image download panel skins.
 
Hi Matrix10

I have update OBH to 4.3
I have updated to MX maestra2 black weather but something dont work nice

Hall
 

Attachments

  • mx_maestra_obh_4.3.JPG
    mx_maestra_obh_4.3.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 74
If they are not in the feed its because they are not compatible with OBH so posting here would only make people install incomaptible skins
and Matrix 10 would have his handfull just to help people fixing their Vu+ boxes ;)

Better he do what he does best, Creating new and amazing skin for us users
Some for Blackhole and some for OBH and remeber he is doing this as an hobby :) :) :notworthy:
 
World and life goes on: I've seen several BHs and several OBHs so far. We cannot use old ones, because if the coders released the new versions is for a reason. And I agree: posting here files would cause a total mess. There are server for a reason. If a file is not there, you have to give up using old images.
 
Back
Top