MX Sline / Slim Line

Azam

Vu+ Newbie
I'm enquiring from the performance point of view because I cannot tell a difference on my box. I understand 'aesthetics' is a personal preference.

Matrix10

Administrator
I'm enquiring from the performance point of view because I cannot tell a difference on my box. I understand 'aesthetics' is a personal preference.

Skin without PIG (tv monitor in Menus) is faster and better for image performance.
The same goes for skins with lightweight graphics is faster and better for image performance ,in relation to the skins with a lot of icons,picons,weather,temperatur,rolling texts and the like.

Elouardi

Vu+ Newbie
Great skinks, i love the black one but i wish if it was like darkblue sea one with minitv in channel list and full screen windows

krime

Vu+ User
For me the Sline are the best, I use either the gray or the blue

Inviato dal mio MI 10 utilizzando Tapatalk

Nabukodonosor

Vu+ Newbie
Hey guys, I'm new to OpenBH image (just got published for Octagon sf8008). How can i download this skin? It's not available in the Plugin->Skins section.

Gold_66

Vu+ User
@Matrix10
Any chance to increase transparency in MX Slim-Line NP ?
This is such an amazing skin, I think I like it even more than Maestra2 ;)
It would have been much better if the background was more visible in all screens including infobar, but especially in channel selection screen, as it's NP, which is how I like my skins. :)

Matrix10

Administrator
@Matrix10
Any chance to increase transparency in MX Slim-Line NP ?
This is such an amazing skin, I think I like it even more than Maestra2 ;)
It would have been much better if the background was more visible in all screens including infobar, but especially in channel selection screen, as it's NP, which is how I like my skins. :)

You can regulate the transparency yourself.
In Skin Setup panel you have OSD Position there you can regulate visibility
Setup>>User Interface>>Skin Setup>>OSD Position (user interface visibility)
Transperance is not a very good solution for skins that have been done with such and similar graphics.
But that is again a matter for the user.