My New Plugin (icefilms)

Thirsty

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Subixonfire, excellent work, Have the icefilms plugin working on Solo2 very fast ; Love it.
I have a problem with 1channel though. Its taking a really long time to search etc.
I had it on a VIX image on Duo and Solo2 and it was much much faster. Any idea how I can improve the loading time.
Thanks again
T

mamamia

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Subixonfire, is it ok if your work is offered in other enigma2 communities as well? Thank you for your work! Cheers

mamamia

Vu+ Newbie
Hi again subixonfire , I should explain more.

Someone tried to open a thread including your icefilm plugin which was deleted by the moderators over on the VTI Vu+ boards because only plugins with authors permission to publish are allowed.

Anyway it would be great to also have your permission and plugin on the vti board because its also a great community with a lot of users and currently "only" german stream plugins are available.

Thank you!

This plugin is a way to say tanks for all support that was shown to me by bh team and other members of this comunity. That's why it's posted here. If you or any other user want to post it on other forum pm me with a request....

Sent from my GT-B7510 using Tapatalk 2