No channels found

DN_Sami

BH Lover
Hello, i have downloaded BH 1.6.5

When i scan for channels it says 0 channels found.
But when i go to Satfinder and look for signal, i do found signal and its locked.

I did upgrade FPGA but still same problem, what to do?

Same problem on both of my UNO.

Please help!

ghajariv

Vu+ Newbie
Hello, i have downloaded BH 1.6.7 beta 3

But when i go to Satfinder and look for signal, i do found signal and its locked.

i dont know how to do update drivers.

Please help!

Matrix10

Administrator
Hello, i have downloaded BH 1.6.7 beta 3
i dont know how to do update drivers.
Please help!

Are you sure that the lock is on the right satellite ?
You may have the lock on the wrong satellite / transponder.
First of all, check the antenna installation
because with the old drivers you would find hundreds of channels.

And you have zero channels
what is not normal.

javierc

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, I have the some problem. I receipt the decoder yesterday and all was working all right with the original firmware. After I have updated with BlackHole 1.7.0 and when I set the tuner to astra then I scan for channels it says 0 channels found.

If I change to other decoder this other receive the channels good. I only have Astra by community atenna so is impossible set another sattelite.

Can you help me?

Regards,

Javier

Mito

Administrator
Hi, I have the some problem. I receipt the decoder yesterday and all was working all right with the original firmware. After I have updated with BlackHole 1.7.0 and when I set the tuner to astra then I scan for channels it says 0 channels found.

If I change to other decoder this other receive the channels good. I only have Astra by community atenna so is impossible set another sattelite.

Can you help me?

Regards,

Javier
Check your tuner setup.
How did you set it?

niglou

BH Lover
@ javierrc

Probably your UNO had an old official image, then you have to upgrade FPGA first, and then install Black Hole image.

asbaoui

Vu+ Newbie
Bonjour j ai le meme probleme avec blakhol 1.70 et vti 4.0 et vx 2.3 pas de chaines trouvees meme avec la presence du signal
j ai esseye tous les astuces sans succes et je sui revenu sur l ancienne versio 1.66