noobie question

cooLLedge

Vu+ Newbie
i had this box setup by a friend who im no longer in contact with. I'm trying to understand things but darent trying anything incase i break it haha.

If i update blackhole will it lose all the settings (transponders, channels etc).

also if i was to automatic scan, would i again lose the channels i already have set up?

lastly, if i did a FULL backup, would it save all my settings for everything, so if it was to restore it would be the same as it is now?

thanks

a911

The BH Lover
i had this box setup by a friend who im no longer in contact with. I'm trying to understand things but darent trying anything incase i break it haha.

If i update blackhole will it lose all the settings (transponders, channels etc). No, but only done if there ia an update!

also if i was to automatic scan, would i again lose the channels i already have set up? U will, if "clear channel (is) YES"

lastly, if i did a FULL backup, would it save all my settings for everything, so if it was to restore it would be the same as it is now? Yes!

thanks

I would recommend to read more here> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/forums/black-hole-howto-guides.93/

Have with BHImages!