open webif messed up

cmihulet3

Vu+ Newbie
After the update 3 days ago when i go to openwebif and try to open a channel in vlc it doesnt work. it is opening it however in safari like a sort of web player. i want to go back to open the channels on vlc. any suggestions? thanks

cmihulet3

Vu+ Newbie
http://192.168.1.35/web/stream.m3u?ref=1:0:1:FFA:D:1:E082E2F:0:0:0:&name=PRO TV HD

Thats what i get....i have no idea why this is like that. I alsomhave a solo SE and i didnt update to the latest blackhole version and that one works perfectly. i go to open webif press the tv icon next to channel and it downloads and m3u file then plays it automatically. However it doesnt work anymore like this with my duo2, it just opens it in another safari page and it plays in browser. I would appreciate some help with this. Thanks a lot

I just tried with google chrome.It works!!! So i guess its a safari problem.....still dont know how to fix it

Last edited:

AlexWilMac

Just googling for "idreamx" you would have had the answer: you mentioned Safari -> you use a Mac -> iDreamX is a software which does many things under OsX (settings management and also streaming, by VLC).

cmihulet3

Vu+ Newbie
Just googling for "idreamx" you would have had the answer: you mentioned Safari -> you use a Mac -> iDreamX is a software which does many things under OsX (settings management and also streaming, by VLC).

i know that, but i just wanna use vlc like on thenother vu plus solo that i have. i dont wanna have 2 separate programs for it.click on the tv icon and opens in vlc instantly. Apparently nobody knows the answer to my question....did the last version of bh broke the open webif or is it something else? thats what i want to know really to see if i should go back flashing another image or not.
Thank you for taking the time to answ er me thou, i appreciate that.

cmihulet3

Vu+ Newbie
IT IS THE NEW IMAGE THAT DOES SCREW UP THE OPEN WEBIF FOR ME....i did try it various times now I'm back to older image until this gets fixed. Thanks