OpenBlackhole in Meoboot

joskona

Vu+ Newbie
I currently have Blackhole 3.0.1. installed on my Vu Ultimo.
I would like to keep Blackhole 3.0.1 and also install OpenBlackhole image in Meoboot.
Is this possible or do I need to flash OpenBlackhole image to install and lose Blackhole 3.0.1. ?

50_lire

Vu+ User
You need to reflash your box but I think this is the moment for you to install OBH in flash and other images in openmultiboot.
I have OBH in flash, OBH, BH and others in openmultiboot (I think openmultiboot it's better than meoboot).

nunigaia

You need to reflash your box but I think this is the moment for you to install OBH in flash and other images in openmultiboot.
I have OBH in flash, OBH, BH and others in openmultiboot (I think openmultiboot it's better than meoboot).
I would like to keep Blackhole 3.0.1 and also install OpenBlackhole image in Meoboot.
Is this possible or do I need to flash OpenBlackhole image to install and lose Blackhole 3.0.1. ?

There´s no MEOBOOT in BLACKHOLE 3.0.1, but also Open Multiboot.

nunigaia

1) - Do a full backup of the image installed in flash.

2) - Yes, you can let Blackhole 3.0.1 in flash and apply to have Open BlackHole in Open Multiboot.

You can use the same guide ( Guide Howto Open Multiboot in Open Blackhole section ), to implement Open Multiboot in flash, because the steps are the same.

best regards
nunigaia