Permanent timeshift problem duo2

Briandk

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
I have for a while had trouble with the permanent timeshift plugin from Blackhole addons.
When I install it in my image 3.0.3.q, then the box become very slow chanal change takes minutes and box crashes. Without permanent timeshift then it runs good. It came somewhere in 3.0.2. Has just upgraded to 3.0.3 and the problem is there a soon as i i stall pts, Is there any other permanent timeshift plugins to use or am I the only onw who has this problem on duo2?

AlexWilMac

If I'm not mistaken, your problem is different from the other ones mentioned by Mick. As the plugin in itself has absolutely no problem and it never had (particularly since it's in its final release) I suspect that the problem is elsewhere, like in the HDD: is it almost full?
Otherwise it could be damaged in some sectors and timeshift is very demanding because it always uses the HDD. Try to replace it or (if there too few space left) or delete as many files as possible (although, if it really has some damaged sectors, probably you won't solve if it'll be keeping to write there).