This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Permanent timeshift ?

And, there was no "manual" mode when you had to remember to manually press "pause" to actually switch it on. It was either always ON or always OFF.

This is the part I don't understand, yet. It's true that PTS has to be installed (in BH, because OBH has it built-in) and I, too, was a bit surprised the first day of my life with VU+s (started and gone on with BH), that it was not in the image. But, after a quick search over the Internet, I found out about PTS. And when you install in, there is nothing "manual" to do. As I wrote, if it is disabled, you can just pause your live TV: only you cannot go backwards.
Instead, if its enabled, you can also do other two things, going backwards (and this was a feature I was already accustomed to have in previous PVRs) but also record it (and this was really new to me).
So I don't see this "manual" thing you say.
 
Back
Top