picons

micky

Vu+ Newbie
using bh 2.0.2, where do i get picons for 28.2 for oe2, and how do i get them to work?

i downloaded file on server for 28,2 usb,E2, i formatted usb using bh tool, mounted it ,
using dcc, ftp it to media/usb, done a reboot, but nothing has changed, i don,t know much about picons, and how they work?

Basil

Vu+ User
using bh 2.0.2, where do i get picons for 28.2 for oe2, and how do i get them to work?

i downloaded file on server for 28,2 usb,E2, i formatted usb using bh tool, mounted it ,
using dcc, ftp it to media/usb, done a reboot, but nothing has changed, i don,t know much about picons, and how they work?
Make sure you mounted correctly your usb as media/usb
Now if you have downloaded the picons from the net, you have to ftp to media/usb and create a folder and name it picon
Then send the picons you have downloaded to media/usb/picon
You can also download picons from the Blackhole server.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

stationx

Vu+ Newbie
I am using BH 2.0.2 on my Solo2 and the following worked for me.

Main Menu - Addons - Addons Download Manager - Picons Packages - Picons HD Black Mmcmedia 28.2e

I believe the addon installs them in the correct location for your setup eg.
/media/hdd/picon
/media/usb/picon

Note:-
Ignore the LCD Picond as the Solo2 doesn't have the LCD display. If you do install them as i did by accident then the front display changes from showing the current channel to display the last menu you entered. To remove this do the following

REMOVE/delete LCD PICONs

\usr\share\enigma2\piconlcd\

REMOVE/delete skin_user.xml
from
/etc/enigma2

Restart BOX