Picture in Picture

Geoff

Vu+ Newbie
could someone please help me to setup picture in picture on vu+solo with blackhole 2.09.
Thanks.....Geoff

levi

This is what I get with long blue button. 1 Auto shutdown 2 cross epg downloader 3 graphical multi epg 4 live football 5 movie browser 6 my tube player 7 on demand 8 software management 9 trr plugin 0 web radio
try this why
Channel list > Menu button > Blue button

Geoff

Vu+ Newbie
try this why
Channel list > Menu button > Blue button
blue button does not work after channel list menu button. thanks for your kind help I am going to reflash the box with blackhole 2.10 and try before installing any plugins.

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
I don't own a Duo, but I suppose that some slowdown and lags when using PIP are likely to occur, particulary when watching HD channels.
Duo has only a single core 400 MHz processor.

sat2020

Vu+ User
I don't own a Duo, but I suppose that some slowdown and lags when using PIP are likely to occur, particulary when watching HD channels.
Duo has only a single core 400 MHz processor.
Hi
thanks
yes but though i use sd channel it occur slowdown and algs
when i had many of receiver for example strong xcruiser and alot of them dont this problem(pip)
do you think they were much more better than vu duo to processor?

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
I have no information about the other receivers, but anyway any processor and performance comparison should be carried out between receivers using the same operating system, for Vu+ with receivers using an Enigma2 based O/S.

About the lagginess you mentioned when PIP is enabled, it might be normal if not too prominent.
You could also install a new fresh image (without a restore) and see if the problem is still present.

MAGOWN

Vu+ Newbie
I have vu+ solo2, and have activated PIP. Now I want to stop the pip appearing??
Can't seem to eliminate it, any help??