Please help with solo 2, tv guide and autobouquets ??

Dyno

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys, just got my solo 2 there and have been playing about with it for a few days now and seem to be getting nowhere

Firstly, the autobouquets, mounted it to temp folder using dream explorer

installed it but cant find anything resembling it anywhere in plug ins or add ons

Should it be displayed somewhere for configuration like, dream explorer ?? Maybe a doggy file ?

Also i installed cool tv guide V7.0.0

I see it in the plug ins and can go into the settings

But the tv guide looks the same once saved,

Trying to make the interface abit more user friendly like sly ,

Sorry if this seems like silly questions guys, but im reading about it and it just itsnt happening

Thanks !!!!

Robocop1967

Vu+ User
Hello Dyno!Well I've had my solo2 for about 4 mths now and learned how to set up just about everything I need with the help of this forum.Firstly,I would uninstall the autobouquets plugin you have installed and then reinstalled the latest ipk file to temp again to see if that works.Next,the way I set my cool guide up was to mount a formatted usb stick in one of the slots on the back and go to the epg panel to configure which providers you want to use.I use s*y uk and s*y Italy open tv providers.Download their packages and set an auto refresh every day at a certain time.As I say that is what I have done and it works a treat.It refreshes the epg every day at 5.30 a.m and it looks great on the Cool guide.If I,ve missed something just ask and someone will help.

yummer

BH Lover
Autobouquets is not in plugins as its a system plugin..... Its available by pressing menu>setup>service searching and should be at the top m8.

Cool TV guide is accessed by long press of blue button .... Then select ..... Cool TV guide.... The bit in the plugins section is just to make adjustments...... Default is perfectly ok for a newbie

yummer

BH Lover
Hello Dyno!Well I've had my solo2 for about 4 mths now and learned how to set up just about everything I need with the help of this forum.Firstly,I would uninstall the autobouquets plugin you have installed and then reinstalled the latest ipk file to temp again to see if that works.Next,the way I set my cool guide up was to mount a formatted usb stick in one of the slots on the back and go to the epg panel to configure which providers you want to use.I use s*y uk and s*y Italy open tv providers.Download their packages and set an auto refresh every day at a certain time.As I say that is what I have done and it works a treat.It refreshes the epg every day at 5.30 a.m and it looks great on the Cool guide.If I,ve missed something just ask and someone will help.
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
This is how to set up EPG panel for programme info..... Crossepg is also available to do this.

lemburg

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys, just got my solo 2 there and have been playing about with it for a few days now and seem to be getting nowhere

Firstly, the autobouquets, mounted it to temp folder using dream explorer

installed it but cant find anything resembling it anywhere in plug ins or add ons

Should it be displayed somewhere for configuration like, dream explorer ?? Maybe a doggy file ?

Also i installed cool tv guide V7.0.0

I see it in the plug ins and can go into the settings

But the tv guide looks the same once saved,

Trying to make the interface abit more user friendly like sly ,

Sorry if this seems like silly questions guys, but im reading about it and it just itsnt happening

Thanks !!!!

lemburg

Vu+ Newbie
wondering how you progressed -similar situation to yours of a few weeks ago with my new vu-solo2 have tried all suggestions by the other more learned members but to no avail - started with latest black hole image and then the penultimate one -all usual checks usb well mounted and back-up epg showing - beginning to wonder if it's the box ?