Problem by using Openmultiboot

vorrabomsi

Vu+ Newbie
Hi people
I want learn to use the openmultiboot. So i installed Black Hole 2.1.7. After installation, I have partitioned my 16GB Pen Drive and then formated. But after formating, Vu+solo se doesnt start. I have to remove my usb from my box then Vu+ Solo Se startet, but i cant map my USB.
What is going wrong? Can you help me
Thanks in advance

nunigaia

Hi people
I want learn to use the openmultiboot. So i installed Black Hole 2.1.7. After installation, I have partitioned my 16GB Pen Drive and then formated. But after formating, Vu+solo se doesnt start. I have to remove my usb from my box then Vu+ Solo Se startet, but i cant map my USB.
What is going wrong? Can you help me
Thanks in advance

After BlackHole 2.1.7, our team has launched BH 3.0.0, BH 3.0.1 BH 3.0.2 ..... BH 3.0.2.I
The version you are referring is an outdated version.
I recommend that you flash your Vuplus Solo Se STB with an earlier version ....

1) OpenBH 06 ---------> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/openbh-0-6-vu-solose.29117/ ( and make an online update ).

or

2) Black Hole 3.0.2I --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/black-hole-3-0-2-h-kodi-vu-solose.30062/ ( and make an online update ).

best regards
nunigaia

vorrabomsi

Vu+ Newbie
Hi nunigaia
Thanks for your help. I'm just following all steps by your tutorial. First, I installed OpenBH 0.6 image. After installing the new image, I used Software Management to update my new installed image. Then i formatted my Pen Drive step by step as shown on your Guide. I have tried 3 times but without success. After USB formating my box doesnt start. I've bought a new USB and am going to try again today.
Regards
vorrabomsi

nunigaia

Hi nunigaia
Thanks for your help. I'm just following all steps by your tutorial. First, I installed OpenBH 0.6 image. After installing the new image, I used Software Management to update my new installed image. Then i formatted my Pen Drive step by step as shown on your Guide. I have tried 3 times but without success. After USB formating my box doesnt start. I've bought a new USB and am going to try again today.
Regards
vorrabomsi

Don´t update your image by using software manager.

Update instead it by pressing:

<GREEN>; <YELLOW>; <Open Black Hole Online Image Update>.

best regards
nunigaia

vorrabomsi

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks bro for helping me. My problem was maybe my USB or the image updated by using Software Manager. I install Black Hole 3.02 Image. Now USB formatted and multiboot is OK. But this version of Black Hole is to big. 177MB. My Flash is 81% now. I use a plugin named PluginSkinMover to free some procent. I always used Blackhole 2.1.7 or OpenBH 0.1. Both these images are not to big.
Thanks one more time
Best Regards
vorrabomsi

nunigaia

Thanks bro for helping me. My problem was maybe my USB or the image updated by using Software Manager. I install Black Hole 3.02 Image. Now USB formatted and multiboot is OK. But this version of Black Hole is to big. 177MB. My Flash is 81% now. I use a plugin named PluginSkinMover to free some procent. I always used Blackhole 2.1.7 or OpenBH 0.1. Both these images are not to big.
Thanks one more time
Best Regards
vorrabomsi

OpenBH 06 in flash, has the hability to install image without kodi.
Although if you intend to install Kodi, you can do that on the same image installed in "OpenMultiboot" aswell.
This can reduce the image size about 50 0r 60MB to avoid the filling of your Flash Memory.

best regards
nunigaia

vorrabomsi

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks bro for your help. I'm using now Black Hole 3.0.2 from USB and ist amazing. Flash only 12% and memory 5%. I'm happy with this Image and alternate it with Open Black Hole 0.1 in Flash.
Thanks and best regards
vorrabomsi