problem in Media Player

youssef

Vu+ User
I have problems with my Media Player VU + can't read any files and any records, and when pressed on any movie the screen remains black and the bar remains at zero does not move

Could someone refer me to solve this problem?

Tamaki

Administrator
I have problems with my Media Player VU + can't read any files and any records, and when pressed on any movie the screen remains black and the bar remains at zero does not move

Could someone refer me to solve this problem?
What kind of files are you trying to play?
Did you try to press recordings botton to watch it?

Tamaki

Administrator
when i try watch the movie mkv or mp4 1080p by recordings button is work correctly But the problem in loading the film via FTP to (ftp://192.168.1.2/media/hdd/movie/) is very slow
But when i've tested same extension mkv and mp4 by { Menu >> Lecture Medias >> HDD >> movies } does not work
Let me understand, hdd is in your box or a lan hdd?
You have problems wacthing movie in the box from a pc or watching a movie in pc from box?
Or your problem is watching movie in your box from hdd in your box?

youssef

Vu+ User
my hdd is in my box (internal)

my probelm is watching movie in my box from hdd in my box

and sorry for my bad english:(

youssef

Vu+ User
Your problem is only for some specific mkv or all?

I found the problem in the playlist.
When you open the playlist for the first time the movie work very well because the playlist is empty, But when you get out of Media Player and enter it again The film will not work, But notice that the playlist adds the title of the film When every keystroke on film Without running and I can not move to the playlist and navigate.
When i clear playlist by DCC the movie works again but for once.

this a picture of the problem :

329669439.jpg

Tamaki

Administrator
I found the problem in the playlist.
When you open the playlist for the first time the movie work very well because the playlist is empty, But when you get out of Media Player and enter it again The film will not work, But notice that the playlist adds the title of the film When every keystroke on film Without running and I can not move to the playlist and navigate.
When i clear playlist by DCC the movie works again but for once.

this a picture of the problem :

329669439.jpg
I really don't like mediaplayer.
Is there a reason to use it instead of recordings button?

kwaso

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

i have question. When i play some film (.mkv) film via USB or lan with PC play good but subtitle dont work. Subtitle have the same name like film but dont work. I try via yellow button start it but dont work. I try convert subtitles to UTF-8 but this dont work again. So i found other media player 2, I like try it installl but i dont now how uninstall original media player. Can somebody help me and write step by step how uninstall it?! I am a novice. I use VU+ UNO, Black Hole 2.0.9.

jwlalek

Vu+ User
There is no problem with subtitles at all. The subtitles have to be a .srt files. I have the filling that you are from Poland :D (am I right?). If so, your subtitles also have to be "UTF-8 with Signature" encoded.

kwaso

Vu+ Newbie
Yes the subtitles are .srt. No I am not from Poland :D but from Slovakia. I try subtitles encoded and everithink is OK with Signature.
But what is my problem, is when I turn on film i cant start up subtitles. when I turn them over yellow button is not displayed.

jwlalek

Vu+ User
I was wrong but very close about your nationality :lol:
I don't know why you are having that problem and I don't know how to help you. It's very strange, it should work. Maybe it's a silly question but: are you 100% sure the subtitle file has the same name as movie file? If you do press yellow button twice during watching a movie, is there the option "switch .SRT file Subtitle 0" displayed or not?

jwlalek

Vu+ User
Check one more thing please: 2x blue>Subtitle settings>DVB subtitle black transparency and if there is "no transparency" set, if not, just do it.